Flyers, Volunteer Selection Ideas, Etc.

Hello everyone! Just a few things to pass along:
1)  As I mentioned in an earlier post, flyers went out Tuesday via snail mail to local organizations that have some sort of connection with children and senior citizens. My son and I delivered flyers to local businesses today!
2) Initially I was going to send out a mass email once I receive a referral and select the volunteer by first come first serve. I am starting to get several volunteers and I don't know if this theory is going to work. I also know that some people are on their computer all the time and some are not so.....What does everyone else think? Suggestions would be great!!
3) I have several people that have offered to volunteer but are worried that their cake decorating skills are lacking! You DO NOT have to be a professional cake decorator to be a volunteer! Baking and decorating with love is all that is required!

No comments: